14 Years Manufacturer Case part Internal shockproof material Rigid EVA to Ecuador Manufacturer
14 Years Manufacturer Case part Internal shockproof material Rigid EVA to Ecuador Manufacturer Detail:
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Assume full accountability to satisfy all demands of our consumers; reach ongoing advancements by endorsing the expansion of our purchasers; come to be the final permanent cooperative partner of clients and maximize the interests of clientele for 14 Years Manufacturer Case part Internal shockproof material Rigid EVA to Ecuador Manufacturer, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Finland , Wellington , Sydney , We have gained a lot of recognition among customers spread all across the world. They trust us and always give repetitive orders. Furthermore, mentioned below are some of the major factors that have played significant role in our tremendous growth in this domain.
Orbital Welding with TS 2000 Tube Sheet Weld Heads is particularly designed for high duty cycle applications
Open head, designed for flush, protuding and recessed tubes. The weld head is introduced and centred in the tube to be welded by means of a centring mandrel. During welding, the head body remains stationary, the welding torch rotates around the tube.
TIG / GTAW cold wire welding of tubes to tube sheet joints (I.D. from 10 mm/0,50″ to O.D. 60 mm/2,40″)
* Compatible for work with all series of Polysoude power sources: xx4 series without AVC; xx6 and PC series with AVC.
* Various toolings are available to accommodate with all existing tube joint designs.
* Interchangeable I.D. related, flexible centring mandrels to comply with standard tube tolerances.
* Particularly designed for high duty cycle applications by means of high temperature resistant materials and closed loop water cooling.
* Endless rotating torch, no cable wrap-up by means of a unique collector to supply the torch with welding current, shielding gas and cooling liquid.
* Closed loop regulation to ensure precise, constant or pulsed welding speed.
* Encoder for position based control of the welding program.
* Return-to-home feature: the electrode gear automatically returns to its starting position.
Accessories and options for particular needs
* Flexible centring mandrel for all tube I.D.’s.
* Filler wire feeder modules on board (1,5 kg / 4″ spool) or floor mounted POLYFIL (15 kg spool) with adjustable wire guide and liner (wire size 0,8 mm).
* Pneumatic prepositioning device to increase handling comfort and therefore quality and productivity.
* Various standard torch angles and special toolings are available for all existing
tube joint designs and types of heat exchangers.
* Purge gas chamber for titanium and inconel, independent from torch
shielding gas, reducing purge time and weld oxidation.
* Extension cable (15 m).
* Dual weld head switch box.
* Compact brief-case for packing, transport and storage.
* Tungsten electrodes, pre-sharpened.
From May 2010 to March 2011, I spent virtually every spare moment designing and building the worlds first Iron Man Mark V Briefcase suit of armour.
Unique in it’s ability to transform from a (slightly large) briefcase into the fully detailed and fully functional suit of armour, this endeavor was inspired by the suit seen in Iron Man 2.
The Discovery Channel’s Daily Planet featured me on their show on April 7th, 2011, I made the front page of the Kitchener-Waterloo Record on April 6th, 2011, and I won “Best in Show” with the debut of this costume at ComicCon 2011 in Toronto, Ontario on Saturday, March 18th, 2011.
For photos and details about the construction process, visit my profile a
or watch my 4-part video series documenting the “Making Of”, starting here:
A sincere thanks to:
Marilyn and Mike Wallbank
Jason and Josh Brooks
Dave and Wendy Wallbank
Mathew Allan (Biggest Fan)
Doug Crawford and Queensmount S.P.S.
Stephen Jones and Auto Home Paints
David Hare, Brian Cox and Lakehead University
Ryan Meinerding (Concept Artwork)
Arduino and Arduino Forum
Brett Hagman (Multi-tone library source code)
Goof Off 2 (for making an incredible product that saved this project from disaster)
Marit Mitchell and The Discovery Channel
And, thanks to everyone else for listening to me talk about this non-stop for those ten months.
(The music in this video is copyright of Ramin Djawadi.)
By Kitty from Jordan - 2016.06.19 13:51
A nice supplier in this industry, after a detail and careful discussion, we reached a consensus agreement. Hope that we cooperate smoothly.
By Brook from Mongolia - 2016.09.30 16:36