Factory wholesale price for Heavy duty aluminum case XLT-60Q for St. Petersburg Manufacturers
Factory wholesale price for Heavy duty aluminum case XLT-60Q for St. Petersburg Manufacturers Detail:
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Lock Boxes – What Are They?
What To Look for in the Handle
While using the "Client-Oriented" company philosophy, a demanding high-quality management method, innovative producing products and also a sturdy R&D workforce, we always deliver premium quality merchandise, superb solutions and aggressive selling prices for Factory wholesale price for Heavy duty aluminum case XLT-60Q for St. Petersburg Manufacturers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: European , Melbourne , New York , The development of our company not only needs the guarantee of quality, reasonable price and perfect service, but also relies on our customer's trust and support! In the future, we will continue with the most professional and high quality service to provide the most competitive price, Together with our customers and achieve win-win! Welcome to inquiry and consult!
Orbital Welding with TS 2000 Tube Sheet Weld Heads is particularly designed for high duty cycle applications
Open head, designed for flush, protuding and recessed tubes. The weld head is introduced and centred in the tube to be welded by means of a centring mandrel. During welding, the head body remains stationary, the welding torch rotates around the tube.
TIG / GTAW cold wire welding of tubes to tube sheet joints (I.D. from 10 mm/0,50″ to O.D. 60 mm/2,40″)
* Compatible for work with all series of Polysoude power sources: xx4 series without AVC; xx6 and PC series with AVC.
* Various toolings are available to accommodate with all existing tube joint designs.
* Interchangeable I.D. related, flexible centring mandrels to comply with standard tube tolerances.
* Particularly designed for high duty cycle applications by means of high temperature resistant materials and closed loop water cooling.
* Endless rotating torch, no cable wrap-up by means of a unique collector to supply the torch with welding current, shielding gas and cooling liquid.
* Closed loop regulation to ensure precise, constant or pulsed welding speed.
* Encoder for position based control of the welding program.
* Return-to-home feature: the electrode gear automatically returns to its starting position.
Accessories and options for particular needs
* Flexible centring mandrel for all tube I.D.’s.
* Filler wire feeder modules on board (1,5 kg / 4″ spool) or floor mounted POLYFIL (15 kg spool) with adjustable wire guide and liner (wire size 0,8 mm).
* Pneumatic prepositioning device to increase handling comfort and therefore quality and productivity.
* Various standard torch angles and special toolings are available for all existing
tube joint designs and types of heat exchangers.
* Purge gas chamber for titanium and inconel, independent from torch
shielding gas, reducing purge time and weld oxidation.
* Extension cable (15 m).
* Dual weld head switch box.
* Compact brief-case for packing, transport and storage.
* Tungsten electrodes, pre-sharpened.
By Griselda from New Delhi - 2015.11.28 16:25
We feel easy to cooperate with this company, the supplier is very responsible, thanks.There will be more in-depth cooperation.
By Ingrid from US - 2015.06.12 16:22